Hello every one ,

i think one of the most important things is multiplayer.

I see update and dev release beta verison in July 2017.

Please write what you think is important for multiplayer.

I start with these tips :

• No lag in the server.

• No Ddos.

-Admin see who is on the tractor (name of the player) and the speed.

-Admin Enable / Disable chat for the player in game.

• No loading time when a new player enter inside the server.

add your tips guys i hope the dev see this thread.

Hello every one , i think one of the most important things is multiplayer. I see update and dev release beta verison in July 2017. Please write what you think is important for multiplayer. ** I start with these tips :** - No lag in the server. - No Ddos. -Admin see who is on the tractor (name of the player) and the speed. -Admin Enable / Disable chat for the player in game. - No loading time when a new player enter inside the server. add your tips guys i hope the dev see this thread.

I'm going to stick on the functionality\features and avoid topics any topics that have to do with network performance and security.

• Allow to delegate other admins.
  • Persistent parameters across sessions (e.g. is the same player was previously granted admin, if they rejoin they should still be admin)
  • Auto mod\map\whateverfileyouneedtoplayinthissession download upon joining.
  • Assuming the usual server functionalities (ban\kick)
  • Limit upload stream for the game session and downloads separately.
  • New players joining should be transparent to players currently in the session. (e.g. No "Waiting for players")
  • Modify fields \ per field
  • Limit the crop to be planted.
  • Designate equipment and actions that players have access to.
    • Purchase/lease/sell/fix equipment (financials)
    • Access to selected vehicles
    • Ability to use implements (lock out certain implements, as far as one would not be able to interact, bump or move the object)
    • Designate vehicles to players -- if you jump out there's no risk of anyone toggling to your vehicle.
    • I would go as far as giving the option to locking out fields
    • Spray/fertilize... etc
    • Sell harvest (grains, corn, silage, etc)
  • Ability to create a "to do" list in the game session so that players can "claim" a job -- helps with planning and communication.
  • Ability to mark on the problem areas as notes\warning to others in the session (map and\or GUI) -- "Careful, the entrance to this fields is quite muddy, might want to go around to the north side." My rational for this is that i'm assuming maps will change significantly from season to season and a player new to the session might not be aware of issues that developed over the lifespan of the map.
I'm going to stick on the functionality\features and avoid topics any topics that have to do with network performance and security. - Allow to delegate other admins. - Persistent parameters across sessions (e.g. is the same player was previously granted admin, if they rejoin they should still be admin) - Auto mod\map\whateverfileyouneedtoplayinthissession download upon joining. - Assuming the usual server functionalities (ban\kick) - Limit upload stream for the game session and downloads separately. - New players joining should be transparent to players currently in the session. (e.g. No "Waiting for players") - Modify fields \ per field - Limit the crop to be planted. - Designate equipment and actions that players have access to. - - Purchase/lease/sell/fix equipment (financials) - - Access to selected vehicles - - Ability to use implements (lock out certain implements, as far as one would not be able to interact, bump or move the object) - - Designate vehicles to players -- if you jump out there's no risk of anyone toggling to your vehicle. - - I would go as far as giving the option to locking out fields - - Spray/fertilize... etc - - Sell harvest (grains, corn, silage, etc) - Ability to create a "to do" list in the game session so that players can "claim" a job -- helps with planning and communication. - Ability to mark on the problem areas as notes\warning to others in the session (map and\or GUI) -- "Careful, the entrance to this fields is quite muddy, might want to go around to the north side." My rational for this is that i'm assuming maps will change significantly from season to season and a player new to the session might not be aware of issues that developed over the lifespan of the map.

I'm going to stick on the functionality\features and avoid topics any topics that have to do with network performance and security.

• Allow to delegate other admins.
  • Persistent parameters across sessions (e.g. is the same player was previously granted admin, if they rejoin they should still be admin)
  • Auto mod\map\whateverfileyouneedtoplayinthissession download upon joining.
  • Assuming the usual server functionalities (ban\kick)
  • Limit upload stream for the game session and downloads separately.
  • New players joining should be transparent to players currently in the session. (e.g. No "Waiting for players")
  • Modify fields \ per field
  • Limit the crop to be planted.
  • Designate equipment and actions that players have access to.
    • Purchase/lease/sell/fix equipment (financials)
    • Access to selected vehicles
    • Ability to use implements (lock out certain implements, as far as one would not be able to interact, bump or move the object)
    • Designate vehicles to players -- if you jump out there's no risk of anyone toggling to your vehicle.
    • I would go as far as giving the option to locking out fields
    • Spray/fertilize... etc
    • Sell harvest (grains, corn, silage, etc)
  • Ability to create a "to do" list in the game session so that players can "claim" a job -- helps with planning and communication.
  • Ability to mark on the problem areas as notes\warning to others in the session (map and\or GUI) -- "Careful, the entrance to this fields is quite muddy, might want to go around to the north side." My rational for this is that i'm assuming maps will change significantly from season to season and a player new to the session might not be aware of issues that developed over the lifespan of the map.

I agree with all of this. The only thing I would like to make sure of on top of most of that is that we will be able to make dedicated servers.

>I'm going to stick on the functionality\features and avoid topics any topics that have to do with network performance and security. >- Allow to delegate other admins. >- Persistent parameters across sessions (e.g. is the same player was previously granted admin, if they rejoin they should still be admin) >- Auto mod\map\whateverfileyouneedtoplayinthissession download upon joining. >- Assuming the usual server functionalities (ban\kick) >- Limit upload stream for the game session and downloads separately. >- New players joining should be transparent to players currently in the session. (e.g. No "Waiting for players") >- Modify fields \ per field >- Limit the crop to be planted. >- Designate equipment and actions that players have access to. >- - Purchase/lease/sell/fix equipment (financials) >- - Access to selected vehicles >- - Ability to use implements (lock out certain implements, as far as one would not be able to interact, bump or move the object) >- - Designate vehicles to players -- if you jump out there's no risk of anyone toggling to your vehicle. >- - I would go as far as giving the option to locking out fields >- - Spray/fertilize... etc >- - Sell harvest (grains, corn, silage, etc) >- Ability to create a "to do" list in the game session so that players can "claim" a job -- helps with planning and communication. >- Ability to mark on the problem areas as notes\warning to others in the session (map and\or GUI) -- "Careful, the entrance to this fields is quite muddy, might want to go around to the north side." My rational for this is that i'm assuming maps will change significantly from season to season and a player new to the session might not be aware of issues that developed over the lifespan of the map. I agree with all of this. The only thing I would like to make sure of on top of most of that is that we will be able to make dedicated servers.

• Rent server is focal point.

unfortunately not every one live in germany with internet connection 100/100 mb

- Rent server is focal point. unfortunately not every one live in germany with internet connection 100/100 mb

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft