Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: user (path: /home/farmingmodding/tmp) in /home/farmingmodding/public_html/sys/CODOF/Util.php on line 84
FS 19 from Giants | Farming Simulator Forums

Here is where that comes from:

Focus (our Publisher) gave an overview over their plans for 2018 and they mentioned FS19 as one of the upcoming games. Just to be clear: This is 100% legit. They are our publisher after all smile

However, we have yet to announce more details or any features and it will take some time till we will do that, so nothing is set in stone.

Here is where that comes from: Focus (our Publisher) gave an overview over their plans for 2018 and they mentioned FS19 as one of the upcoming games. Just to be clear: This is 100% legit. They are our publisher after all :) However, we have yet to announce more details or any features and it will take some time till we will do that, so nothing is set in stone.

I'm gonna help you with the mod conversion thing Lis. For the most part, it's a matter of changing a few lines of code and maybe adding some things the new version of the game added. For example, from 15 to 17, I believe some wheel attributes were added and some of the specializations were renamed or completely removed. So if it was a popular mod, I'm sure some people are gonna convert them. But I wouldn't expect all of them

I'm gonna help you with the mod conversion thing Lis. For the most part, it's a matter of changing a few lines of code and maybe adding some things the new version of the game added. For example, from 15 to 17, I believe some wheel attributes were added and some of the specializations were renamed or completely removed. So if it was a popular mod, I'm sure some people are gonna convert them. But I wouldn't expect all of them

OMG! I can't wait to see something related to FS19. I personally understand keeping things on the down low, good strategy. O can only imagine it will be great!

OMG! I can't wait to see something related to FS19. I personally understand keeping things on the down low, good strategy. O can only imagine it will be great!

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft