Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: user (path: /home/farmingmodding/tmp) in /home/farmingmodding/public_html/sys/CODOF/Util.php on line 84
Heavy Equipment Steering Wheel. | Farming Simulator Forums

Hi, can anyone tell me if the Heavy Equipment Bundle Steering Wheel from Logitech will be compatible with this Game.

Hi, can anyone tell me if the Heavy Equipment Bundle Steering Wheel from Logitech will be compatible with this Game.

Probably yes. At first when i contact to them they don't even planing support mods. Then i say my oppinion about that and when i try contact to them after 6 month, they sad to me, they support mods! Thas awesome! All those simulator game have success because mods. So it's very important thing

Probably yes. At first when i contact to them they don't even planing support mods. Then i say my oppinion about that and when i try contact to them after 6 month, they sad to me, they support mods! Thas awesome! All those simulator game have success because mods. So it's very important thing

Im so happy about this game, it should be very good. Already pre order

Im so happy about this game, it should be very good. Already pre order

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft