hello everyone I'm new here in the forum and would like to share a few things I would like in the next in the series of "farming simulator", now it is since 2008 that the game in this simulator and there are still some things I do not like for example:
the ground always rismasto a square table I'd like to see irregularities, moats, a dynamic soil;
I'd like to see the irrigation, the seasons ...;
I am an Italian player and I wish you GIANTS aavicinasse to Italian brands like "Blackbird, Mascho gaspardo etc ..."
a very nice thing to do would be pastures where animals are transported from the barn to the field is not a bad idea, finally have ALL the animals in his farm. these are my ideas for now.
sorry again for my bad English.

hello everyone I'm new here in the forum and would like to share a few things I would like in the next in the series of "farming simulator", now it is since 2008 that the game in this simulator and there are still some things I do not like for example: the ground always rismasto a square table I'd like to see irregularities, moats, a dynamic soil; I'd like to see the irrigation, the seasons ...; I am an Italian player and I wish you GIANTS aavicinasse to Italian brands like "Blackbird, Mascho gaspardo etc ..." a very nice thing to do would be pastures where animals are transported from the barn to the field is not a bad idea, finally have ALL the animals in his farm. these are my ideas for now. sorry again for my bad English.
edited Jan 2 at 7:55 am

Welcome to the forum! And you speak English well!!

If I had one wish to include in the next version of FS, it would be to have some sort of Employee Management system as part of the game. For instance, I could hire farmhands (similar to the helpers) but they would be on a payroll, and not necessarily tick away money every time they do a job. And there should be a way to assign them other tasks besides just working the field. For example, they could take a tipper to the SellPoint and sell it, or drive to the Shop and pick up the new plow I just bought and bring it to the farm, or go clean out the cow pen and water the pigs, etc...

Welcome to the forum! And you speak English well!! If I had one wish to include in the next version of FS, it would be to have some sort of Employee Management system as part of the game. For instance, I could hire farmhands (similar to the helpers) but they would be on a payroll, and not necessarily tick away money every time they do a job. And there should be a way to assign them other tasks besides just working the field. For example, they could take a tipper to the SellPoint and sell it, or drive to the Shop and pick up the new plow I just bought and bring it to the farm, or go clean out the cow pen and water the pigs, etc...

Welcome to the forum! And you speak English well!!

If I had one wish to include in the next version of FS, it would be to have some sort of Employee Management system as part of the game. For instance, I could hire farmhands (similar to the helpers) but they would be on a payroll, and not necessarily tick away money every time they do a job. And there should be a way to assign them other tasks besides just working the field. For example, they could take a tipper to the SellPoint and sell it, or drive to the Shop and pick up the new plow I just bought and bring it to the farm, or go clean out the cow pen and water the pigs, etc...

I like this idea... put em on payroll. Teach them. So as they get more efficient you pay more but they take less time and don't sit there hung up on a tree wasting fertilizer and money.

>Welcome to the forum! And you speak English well!! >If I had one wish to include in the next version of FS, it would be to have some sort of Employee Management system as part of the game. For instance, I could hire farmhands (similar to the helpers) but they would be on a payroll, and not necessarily tick away money every time they do a job. And there should be a way to assign them other tasks besides just working the field. For example, they could take a tipper to the SellPoint and sell it, or drive to the Shop and pick up the new plow I just bought and bring it to the farm, or go clean out the cow pen and water the pigs, etc... I like this idea... put em on payroll. Teach them. So as they get more efficient you pay more but they take less time and don't sit there hung up on a tree wasting fertilizer and money.

I'd like to see much more detail in the environment. In particular I'd like to see much more detail in the particle effects, mud spraying up from the wheels, and more dust surrounding the combines, that sort of thing. Anything to make the world seem more alive and real. There's so much detail in vehicles but the world round about isn't done so well. Then again the Coldborough and Chellington maps have gone a long way to having more realistic and nicer looking maps.

Giants should definitely have more and more varied maps out of the box though.

I'd like to see much more detail in the environment. In particular I'd like to see much more detail in the particle effects, mud spraying up from the wheels, and more dust surrounding the combines, that sort of thing. Anything to make the world seem more alive and real. There's so much detail in vehicles but the world round about isn't done so well. Then again the Coldborough and Chellington maps have gone a long way to having more realistic and nicer looking maps. Giants should definitely have more and more varied maps out of the box though.

Welcome ! I like the idea of adding a payroll s management system . To add , I would love too see a goals system .

Where you are given weekly , monthly and yearly goals to meet and gain certain bonuses .

I am also thinking some kind of sponsor system , like being sponsored by a brand and get discounts if you use their equipment .

The brand idea though comes down to how many companies that make farming equipment and allow their own licensing into FS . That I do t have too much knowledge on .

Also a more robust weather system .

Welcome ! I like the idea of adding a payroll s management system . To add , I would love too see a goals system . Where you are given weekly , monthly and yearly goals to meet and gain certain bonuses . I am also thinking some kind of sponsor system , like being sponsored by a brand and get discounts if you use their equipment . The brand idea though comes down to how many companies that make farming equipment and allow their own licensing into FS . That I do t have too much knowledge on . Also a more robust weather system .

Ha that video didnt stick around for long, someone doesnt like competition.

Yeah, I read the forum rules and I saw nothing forbidding posting any content about similar products or simulators...

Perhaps the forum moderators should add that censorship item to the forum rules...?

>Ha that video didnt stick around for long, someone doesnt like competition. Yeah, I read the forum rules and I saw nothing forbidding posting any content about similar products or simulators... Perhaps the forum moderators should add that censorship item to the forum rules...?

Its been said its not liked as advertising other sims but honestly its picky when its just showing good feedback for FS.

Its been said its not liked as advertising other sims but honestly its picky when its just showing good feedback for FS.

I only came into the Farm Sim scene with FS15, but I've watched many videos with FS13 and of course I love FS17. FS17 is (in my opinion) far better than FS15. But Giants will really need to step up their game for FS19 based on what I believe will be fully revealed with some of the competing titles which we'll see later this year. I'm sure they know this and I'm sure what FS19 will become will blow our socks off compared to what we see in FS17. But the bar is being raised and I'm not just talking about an inch or two.

I only came into the Farm Sim scene with FS15, but I've watched many videos with FS13 and of course I love FS17. FS17 is (in my opinion) far better than FS15. But Giants will really need to step up their game for FS19 based on what I believe will be fully revealed with some of the competing titles which we'll see later this year. I'm sure they know this and I'm sure what FS19 will become will blow our socks off compared to what we see in FS17. But the bar is being raised and I'm not just talking about an inch or two.

i only experimented with FS 15 . It was my first ever farming game . I played around with it enough to keep me interested till FS 17 came out .

I am enjoying FS 17 a great deal . I enjoy it so much and find it very relaxing that I can't possibly see myself return to any other style of gaming beyond farming .

That being said , I hope that FS 19 will blow our mind numbing socks off smile

i only experimented with FS 15 . It was my first ever farming game . I played around with it enough to keep me interested till FS 17 came out . I am enjoying FS 17 a great deal . I enjoy it so much and find it very relaxing that I can't possibly see myself return to any other style of gaming beyond farming . That being said , I hope that FS 19 will blow our mind numbing socks off :D

Well a few ideas come to mind, i hope for better graphics, how long has the graphics been this way? Also, more interactive things, doing your own maintenance on vehicles and equipment, oil change, leaky hoses, inflatable/deflatable tires, we can air them up, but if the tractor is unfixable, you could take it to the mechanics shop, and they'll fix it for a day or so, depending on how bad it is, and When its done, it'll sit outside and you'll get a message, pay the guy, be on your way. Some creative thoughts huh?

Well a few ideas come to mind, i hope for better graphics, how long has the graphics been this way? Also, more interactive things, doing your own maintenance on vehicles and equipment, oil change, leaky hoses, inflatable/deflatable tires, we can air them up, but if the tractor is unfixable, you could take it to the mechanics shop, and they'll fix it for a day or so, depending on how bad it is, and When its done, it'll sit outside and you'll get a message, pay the guy, be on your way. Some creative thoughts huh?

I am all for more adding mechanics that add more realism to the game . As long as they keep adding more activities and keep it sandbox and add better tutorials and other features that give farm simer's more options in terms of gameplay .

I would like to see more maintenance stuff added . The workshop and vehicle customization was a decent start and show's that their is a lot of potential to expand in that area .

I like to see more hobbies added too . Fishing , Bingo mini game with prizes . Heck I love to see dedicated servers for console, but not holding my breath .

I am all for more adding mechanics that add more realism to the game . As long as they keep adding more activities and keep it sandbox and add better tutorials and other features that give farm simer's more options in terms of gameplay . I would like to see more maintenance stuff added . The workshop and vehicle customization was a decent start and show's that their is a lot of potential to expand in that area . I like to see more hobbies added too . Fishing , Bingo mini game with prizes . Heck I love to see dedicated servers for console, but not holding my breath .

I am all for more adding mechanics that add more realism to the game . As long as they keep adding more activities and keep it sandbox and add better tutorials and other features that give farm simer's more options in terms of gameplay .

I would like to see more maintenance stuff added . The workshop and vehicle customization was a decent start and show's that their is a lot of potential to expand in that area .

I like to see more hobbies added too . Fishing , Bingo mini game with prizes . Heck I love to see dedicated servers for console, but not holding my breath .

Not so sold on bingo... How about bowling? Also what about clothes shopping? I can do fishing.

>I am all for more adding mechanics that add more realism to the game . As long as they keep adding more activities and keep it sandbox and add better tutorials and other features that give farm simer's more options in terms of gameplay . >I would like to see more maintenance stuff added . The workshop and vehicle customization was a decent start and show's that their is a lot of potential to expand in that area . >I like to see more hobbies added too . Fishing , Bingo mini game with prizes . Heck I love to see dedicated servers for console, but not holding my breath . Not so sold on bingo... How about bowling? Also what about clothes shopping? I can do fishing.

Bowling sounds awesome . Yes clothes shopping for farmer attire would be great too . I also forgot to comment on graphics as well

Yes I do believe they can do much better in the graphic department . I am surprised that they didn't do a whole new engine for FS 17 .

I for one would be really disappointed in th mnif FS 19 wasn't developed on a new engine with amazing graphics .

Bowling sounds awesome . Yes clothes shopping for farmer attire would be great too . I also forgot to comment on graphics as well Yes I do believe they can do much better in the graphic department . I am surprised that they didn't do a whole new engine for FS 17 . I for one would be really disappointed in th mnif FS 19 wasn't developed on a new engine with amazing graphics .

For FS19, I would like to see more suspension animation, better lights --> remove that ball looking thing, forestry REALLY needs to be fixed --> was better in FS15, and so many more that can't remember at the moment.

Edit: I agree with @Dougyhowzer on new engine and graphics. Please GIANTS get a new engine!!! I kind of wished to that they got a whole new engine, like when FS2013 got a new engine, and then FS15 got a whole new engine, why didn't FS17?

Edit 2: OP your English is fine and really good!!! smile I kind of wished we got Bjornholm converted and another new map, there needs to be more variance in maps.

I think this thread needs to be stickied, so that GIANTS can see what the people want. +10

For FS19, I would like to see more suspension animation, better lights --> remove that ball looking thing, forestry REALLY needs to be fixed --> was better in FS15, and so many more that can't remember at the moment. Edit: I agree with @Dougyhowzer on new engine and graphics. Please GIANTS get a new engine!!! I kind of wished to that they got a whole new engine, like when FS2013 got a new engine, and then FS15 got a whole new engine, why didn't FS17? Edit 2: OP your English is fine and really good!!! :D I kind of wished we got Bjornholm converted and another new map, there needs to be more variance in maps. I think this thread needs to be stickied, so that GIANTS can see what the people want. +10

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft