My friends and I are using the Nicolonia map. It is great as it is a large sized map with lots of industries and lots of stuff to do. We should be enjoying it but there is one aspect of the map that is killing it for us.

The creator of the map made it so the industries close at 18:00 and do not open up again until 7:00. The problem is that we are an international group of friends from multiple time zones and it means that most of the time when I come on it somewhere within the 13 hour window when the industries are closed.

If the creator of the map can tell me if it is possible to make the industries stay open 24 hours. If this isn't possible then I guess I will have to find a new group.

It is a shame as the Nicolonia map is the best I have seen except for the opening hours if the industries that has totally ruined the map.

My friends and I are using the Nicolonia map. It is great as it is a large sized map with lots of industries and lots of stuff to do. We should be enjoying it but there is one aspect of the map that is killing it for us. The creator of the map made it so the industries close at 18:00 and do not open up again until 7:00. The problem is that we are an international group of friends from multiple time zones and it means that most of the time when I come on it somewhere within the 13 hour window when the industries are closed. If the creator of the map can tell me if it is possible to make the industries stay open 24 hours. If this isn't possible then I guess I will have to find a new group. It is a shame as the Nicolonia map is the best I have seen except for the opening hours if the industries that has totally ruined the map.

Can you just put link to this map and maybe someone can help to you

Can you just put link to this map and maybe someone can help to you

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft