Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: user (path: /home/farmingmodding/tmp) in /home/farmingmodding/public_html/sys/CODOF/Util.php on line 84
Favourite thing about FS17? | Farming Simulator Forums

I am getting FS17 soon but I'll probably wait for the summer sale. I have never played a FS game before but I've watched many videos and it looks really good. Especially multiplayer. But I want to know, what is your favourite thing about fs17?

I am getting FS17 soon but I'll probably wait for the summer sale. I have never played a FS game before but I've watched many videos and it looks really good. Especially multiplayer. But I want to know, what is your favourite thing about fs17?

Its calming and relaxing....after a hard day at work, its great to play some farm sim, or after a few hours of playing a online FPS...play some farm sim to calm down before bed.

Its calming and relaxing....after a hard day at work, its great to play some farm sim, or after a few hours of playing a online FPS...play some farm sim to calm down before bed.

for me the game is open ended you can do pretty much what every u like caring for the animals or farming crops to loggimg some mod maps have production chains flour beer ect n mining maps n some placeable mod have production n end products hope this helps

for me the game is open ended you can do pretty much what every u like caring for the animals or farming crops to loggimg some mod maps have production chains flour beer ect n mining maps n some placeable mod have production n end products hope this helps

I like that I can finally use my wheel/pedals AND TrackIR without needing hacks.

I like that I can finally use my wheel/pedals AND TrackIR without needing hacks.

Game doesn't let you get bored. You can work on so many types of farm jobs. And mods and dlcs are so good and variable.

Game doesn't let you get bored. You can work on so many types of farm jobs. And mods and dlcs are so good and variable.

there is a demo for fs13 i believe, try that to see if you liek thsi kinda game.
farming is not for eveyone..no shooting and fast stuff.

there is a demo for fs13 i believe, try that to see if you liek thsi kinda game. farming is not for eveyone..no shooting and fast stuff.

I would second the tip for trying a demo, but sadly, for the FS by Giants, there are no demos.
you can wait for a sale on Giants games and buy FS2013 for a fiver to test the genre before you buy FS17 which probably will still be over 20,- even on sale.

the other farming sims by UIG are way beyond comparison. they feel clumsy, the lighting is too bright over the day (well the dark night is fine but that is literally the only plus on these) the whole gameplay differs significantly - you can skip nights and skip seasons, there is no continuous timer as in FS.

I tried "Agricultural Sim 2011 Ext", "Professional Farmer 2014" and "Farming Expert 2016" by UIG and I played FS2013, FS15 and FS17 by Giants. as said above, way beyond comparison.

@swifty take the time to wait for a sale and get right into FS17. it is the best game of this genre at the moment.

I would second the tip for trying a demo, but sadly, for the FS by Giants, there are no demos. you can wait for a sale on Giants games and buy FS2013 for a fiver to test the genre before you buy FS17 which probably will still be over 20,- even on sale. the other farming sims by UIG are way beyond comparison. they feel clumsy, the lighting is too bright over the day (well the dark night is fine but that is literally the only plus on these) the whole gameplay differs significantly - you can skip nights and skip seasons, there is no continuous timer as in FS. I tried "Agricultural Sim 2011 Ext", "Professional Farmer 2014" and "Farming Expert 2016" by UIG and I played FS2013, FS15 and FS17 by Giants. as said above, way beyond comparison. @swifty take the time to wait for a sale and get right into FS17. it is the best game of this genre at the moment.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft