Just added up all the hectares and converted it to acres. We really don't farm hardly any ground. There is only 223.96 acres of field.

Just added up all the hectares and converted it to acres. We really don't farm hardly any ground. There is only 223.96 acres of field.

Its not much, I hope the devs will make a brand new, Huge! map soon by huge i means like in the thousands of Acres size!

Another thing I wish they added, is Eurotruck's mouse steering! its brilliant for those who prefer using mouse instead of steering wheel! I think its backward that Farming sim does not have mouse steering in this age and time!

>Just added up all the hectares and converted it to acres. We really don't farm hardly any ground. There is only 223.96 acres of field. Its not much, I hope the devs will make a brand new, Huge! map soon by huge i means like in the thousands of Acres size! Another thing I wish they added, is Eurotruck's mouse steering! its brilliant for those who prefer using mouse instead of steering wheel! I think its backward that Farming sim does not have mouse steering in this age and time!

Gold edition dlc map plz be like rattlesnake valley or something. 4x map would be awesome

Gold edition dlc map plz be like rattlesnake valley or something. 4x map would be awesome

There won´t be any 4x map von Giants themself as they always have to stay in their minimum system requirement specification and the fact that most single players prefer the normal map sizes.

There won´t be any 4x map von Giants themself as they always have to stay in their minimum system requirement specification and the fact that most single players prefer the normal map sizes.

Bigger Map? I can barely afford to get a third field on hard right now in a singleplayer game.

Bigger Map? I can barely afford to get a third field on hard right now in a singleplayer game.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft
503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.