hello i want to make a server with modrators and tons of people that want to play on it not gona be up until i know forsure people want it im open to ideas i want u guys to pick the map and pick the mods on the modhub ive owned server before and love playing with people who take it seriously so it will be password and the way to get in is if i give it there will be tons of jobs and things to do i wanna make this happen smile

hello i want to make a server with modrators and tons of people that want to play on it not gona be up until i know forsure people want it im open to ideas i want u guys to pick the map and pick the mods on the modhub ive owned server before and love playing with people who take it seriously so it will be password and the way to get in is if i give it there will be tons of jobs and things to do i wanna make this happen :D

I'll join, but I'm basically brand new tho

I'll join, but I'm basically brand new tho

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft
503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.