• objects - floating tents

gameplay

• allways full moon
  • no loggin areas, so log sell point
  • poor nugget placement
  • map diversity is a joke
  • no free water
  • unusable vehicle shelters as fill objects

... not mentioning plow usability, somehow broken lowering (put into engine complains)

[put a mile log engine * list here]

made by GIANTS Software GmbH

no complain, quality as usual

uninstall ... again, cnc please smile

**bugs** - sheep - feeding area is not connected to the moving grid - objects - floating tents **gameplay** - allways full moon - no loggin areas, so log sell point - poor nugget placement - map diversity is a joke - no free water - unusable vehicle shelters as fill objects ... not mentioning plow usability, somehow broken lowering (put into engine complains) [put a mile log engine *** list here] made by GIANTS Software GmbH no complain, quality as usual uninstall ... again, cnc please :)

Haven't checked it out in this game (that I remember), but in FS 15 it was always full moon.

Haven't checked it out in this game (that I remember), but in FS 15 it was always full moon.

It was the same in FS15 but I still like it - log sell point upper left of map. Free water in town at fountain - that is if it's like FS15

It was the same in FS15 but I still like it - log sell point upper left of map. Free water in town at fountain - that is if it's like FS15

Free map from older version of the game. Name one map with dynamic moon.

The older maps only had a single wool pallet system, so you had to move the pallet when it was full.

Map was released to compliment the Big Bud pack.

You complaints are trivial at best, spurious at worst. Don't like it, don't play it find a map with a dynamic moon on a mod site.

Free map from older version of the game. Name one map with dynamic moon. The older maps only had a single wool pallet system, so you had to move the pallet when it was full. Map was released to compliment the Big Bud pack. You complaints are trivial at best, spurious at worst. Don't like it, don't play it find a map with a dynamic moon on a mod site.

I've been on that map for 15 hours and I find nothing wrong with it. Pretty much the same as the one in FS15.

Only difference is, better. The fields are a lot bigger compared to FS15, so less starting, stopping in such short times. Like real farming. Lol.

I've been on that map for 15 hours and I find nothing wrong with it. Pretty much the same as the one in FS15. Only difference is, better. The fields are a lot bigger compared to FS15, so less starting, stopping in such short times. Like real farming. Lol.

I dont know why you are complaining. In my opinion it is the best map out there smile All works as it did in fs15. The big bud works great on the map too. I rather use this map then all the other crappy map. On modhub. us there are over 700 maps. No one of them can match this. They are full of bugs, a million trees that block allmost everything, And loads of misplased shelters. Who the heck need 100 shelters? I havr not found one single map out there that give me any rooms for personal placemant, just a crop tons of the modders favs. So I praise Giants for this map. I realy hope they make a big map with plenty of room for personal custom stuff, and just a farmhouse, animals and silos. Should ever be on a map. that is just a dream tho smile modders would shurly ruined it in a few days. smile

I dont know why you are complaining. In my opinion it is the best map out there :) All works as it did in fs15. The big bud works great on the map too. I rather use this map then all the other crappy map. On modhub. us there are over 700 maps. No one of them can match this. They are full of bugs, a million trees that block allmost everything, And loads of misplased shelters. Who the heck need 100 shelters? I havr not found one single map out there that give me any rooms for personal placemant, just a crop tons of the modders favs. So I praise Giants for this map. I realy hope they make a big map with plenty of room for personal custom stuff, and just a farmhouse, animals and silos. Should ever be on a map. that is just a dream tho :) modders would shurly ruined it in a few days. :D

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft