anyone else who got the big bud dlc find that u can't added seed n fert tanks for the seed hawk 980 to increse the cap from the standard when buying it that only option is for the wheels the trailer showed the 980 fully decked out with seed n fert almost at 200k ea. or did the dev goof n left this option out

anyone else who got the big bud dlc find that u can't added seed n fert tanks for the seed hawk 980 to increse the cap from the standard when buying it that only option is for the wheels the trailer showed the 980 fully decked out with seed n fert almost at 200k ea. or did the dev goof n left this option out

I have the same problem,i dont know how to fix it ...

I have the same problem,i dont know how to fix it ...

It may have been changed, was watching a preview video of the DLC yesterday and there was no mention of being able to increase seed cap just wheels.

It may have been changed, was watching a preview video of the DLC yesterday and there was no mention of being able to increase seed cap just wheels.

thanks for the replys in the shop they have the ( ! ) at the bottom saying extra tanks option i guees well have to wait n seen if the dev patch it to have it or leave it as is if it's the latter that would suck

thanks for the replys in the shop they have the ( ! ) at the bottom saying extra tanks option i guees well have to wait n seen if the dev patch it to have it or leave it as is if it's the latter that would suck

Maybe you have to attach both to make it work,i saw that on a youtube video before.Gonna try and tell you if it works smile

Maybe you have to attach both to make it work,i saw that on a youtube video before.Gonna try and tell you if it works :D

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft