i have been trying to plant the new crops in the game i still cant work out why it wont plant the crops like spelt and the other new crops

i have been trying to plant the new crops in the game i still cant work out why it wont plant the crops like spelt and the other new crops

make sure map and seeder that you are using support the new crops you are trying to plant

make sure map and seeder that you are using support the new crops you are trying to plant

If you download a modded map, make sure that you read the info on the download page or the readme file to ensure that you also download the required/recommended mods as well.

If you download a modded map, make sure that you read the info on the download page or the readme file to ensure that you also download the required/recommended mods as well.

i was on goldcrest valley at the time

>make sure map and seeder that you are using support the new crops you are trying to plant i was on goldcrest valley at the time

i was on goldcrest valley at the time

Goldcrest doesn't support the new crops.

>>make sure map and seeder that you are using support the new crops you are trying to plant >i was on goldcrest valley at the time Goldcrest doesn't support the new crops.

Yeah, the modded crops only work on maps that use them. Even if you could plant them in GCV, nowhere would buy them.

Yeah, the modded crops only work on maps that use them. Even if you could plant them in GCV, nowhere would buy them.

did you fill the seeder

yes i filled seeeder

>did you fill the seeder yes i filled seeeder

i think there in game crops fronts giants software

>Yeah, the modded crops only work on maps that use them. Even if you could plant them in GCV, nowhere would buy them. i think there in game crops fronts giants software
edited May 1 '17 at 7:35 pm

ive tried all maps including moded maps and moded seeders

ive tried all maps including moded maps and moded seeders

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft
503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.