Hello to all, i want ask to admin if there is a ufficial release of Cattle and Crops

Hello to all, i want ask to admin if there is a ufficial release of Cattle and Crops
edited Apr 25 '17 at 7:15 am

No there is not! And if there would be an official date, it would be already in every official news!

No there is not! And if there would be an official date, it would be already in every official news!

as i've written bevore, no certain date of release!

as i've written bevore, no certain date of release!

Probably the end of march, because they i think they will need the time for adjusting and bug fixing etc.

Probably the end of march, because they i think they will need the time for adjusting and bug fixing etc.

yes I would think we will get another update beginning of march and then EA at end of the month.

yes I would think we will get another update beginning of march and then EA at end of the month.

Good to see the question ... shows there is some anticipation ....

No one knows apart from MBB folks.

Good to see the question ... shows there is some anticipation .... No one knows apart from MBB folks.

still haven't received my early access is there a delay?

still haven't received my early access is there a delay?

Do you actually read the forum or the news posted by MBB? - Yes there is a delay

Do you actually read the forum or the news posted by MBB? - Yes there is a delay

Well The number generator gave me 28,

So My bet is the 28th of April- If I'm right I get a cookie. smile

But In all seriousness theres been no news about EA so far AgriNico and Farmerjones

This Thread is a good reference - http://www.cacmods.com/cattle-crops-released-date/

Well The number generator gave me 28, So My bet is the 28th of April- If I'm right I get a cookie. :) But In all seriousness theres been no news about EA so far AgriNico and Farmerjones This Thread is a good reference - http://www.cacmods.com/cattle-crops-released-date/

I'm no gambling man but I would say that it will be released somewhere between the 21st and the 28th of April this year

I'm no gambling man but I would say that it will be released somewhere between the 21st and the 28th of April this year

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft