I play a lot of simulation games, most popular of those are the Farming Simulator Series and American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator and I love the fact that they all integrate well with my Track IR system. For those of you not familiar it is a device that sits on your monitor and then you wear a baseball cap with small device clipped to the brim or headphones with a device attached to them. The device allows the view in the game to change according to where your head moves so if you want to look left/right/up/down or turn completely around all you need do is turn your head slightly and the view will move. Much more immersive than pressing a key or using the mouse to change your view and it lets you use the fingers/hand you would otherwise use to adjust your view to perform other functions.

I would like to know if you will be implementing support for this system and if not why not please?

I play a lot of simulation games, most popular of those are the Farming Simulator Series and American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator and I love the fact that they all integrate well with my Track IR system. For those of you not familiar it is a device that sits on your monitor and then you wear a baseball cap with small device clipped to the brim or headphones with a device attached to them. The device allows the view in the game to change according to where your head moves so if you want to look left/right/up/down or turn completely around all you need do is turn your head slightly and the view will move. Much more immersive than pressing a key or using the mouse to change your view and it lets you use the fingers/hand you would otherwise use to adjust your view to perform other functions. I would like to know if you will be implementing support for this system and if not why not please?

Do lots of people use this? I have never asked my right hand if it was fed up moving around to look...
Is it expensive?

Do lots of people use this? I have never asked my right hand if it was fed up moving around to look... Is it expensive?

I just implemented that into the "thumb stick" on my joystick, so I won't have to use the mouse to look around. Works like a charm

I just implemented that into the "thumb stick" on my joystick, so I won't have to use the mouse to look around. Works like a charm
edited Apr 24 '17 at 4:39 pm

There are many possible ways to make it happen but having it connected to your head offers a much more real experience

There are many possible ways to make it happen but having it connected to your head offers a much more real experience

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft