This probably sounds dumb but I just boat pallets and customized my tractor so it has a front loader, but I can not find where to get the pallet fork anywhere. I looked online and in the shop for like 15 minutes but I have no clue how to get a pallet fork. Can someone please help?

This probably sounds dumb but I just boat pallets and customized my tractor so it has a front loader, but I can not find where to get the pallet fork anywhere. I looked online and in the shop for like 15 minutes but I have no clue how to get a pallet fork. Can someone please help?

Look under front loaders in the shop, you'll probably have to scroll the list to see it.

Look under front loaders in the shop, you'll probably have to scroll the list to see it.

Right there in the store under Frontloaders. Don't buy the pallet forks for Telehandlers, Wheel loaders or Skid Steer loaders, as they wont work on your Frontloader.

Right there in the store under Frontloaders. Don't buy the pallet forks for Telehandlers, Wheel loaders or Skid Steer loaders, as they wont work on your Frontloader.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft